320 Home Street, Stratford, ON N5A 7C9
No Campfire S'mores
There is nothing better than sitting around a warm, crackling fire on a cool summer’s night. But unless you have an outdoor fireplace like the Valor L1 Outdoor Linear Series, you may only get the campfire experience when you go camping or on a summer vacation. But that doesn’t mean you have to go without the traditional snacks found around a campfire, such as s’mores! These tasty, outdoor treats can be made either in your home or out on the BBQ and they’ll taste just like they do when you roast them over a campfire. Check out the recipe below to learn how to make your own no campfire s’mores:
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate (Any kind you prefer)
- Tin Foil
- Heat your BBQ or your oven to medium heat (200º)
- Lay out wide strips of tin foil, and lay one graham cracker on the foil. Next, layer your chocolate and then your marshmallow. Finishing off with another graham cracker on top of your stack.
- From here, you can either wrap up your s’more to go onto the BBQ or you can lay your tinfoil onto a baking sheet and pop them into the oven.
- Cook your s’mores until they’re golden brown and the chocolate and marshmallow starts to melt. Keep a close eye on them, as just like a campfire these s’mores will cook super fast!
- Enjoy your yummy treat outside in front of your outdoor fireplace to get the full camp like experience or enjoy with family and friends on a warm summer night.