320 Home Street, Stratford, ON N5A 7C9
A fourth generation family-owned company, I-XL has been helping owners, designers and architects create beauty and value with quality brick products since 1912. Brick-making is what they do, and it’s what they know best. At I•XL, they still consider brick-making a craft, not just a commodity. That’s why I•XL is the top specialty brick manufacturers in North America.
Their Head office and main production facility is located in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada.
Founded on a long tradition as the leading specialty clay brick manufacturer with the widest selection of superior products. They strive to inspire the aesthetic vision of discerning customers while exceeding the functional requirements of their building projects.
- I•XL has one of the largest through-body brick color selections in the industry
- I•XL has over 120 extruded and dry-pressed colors available, and more under development
- I•XL has one-of-a-kind dry-pressed hollow Giant™ Brick (veneer and load-bearing brick)
- I•XL has 15 different sizes, many available in both metric and imperial
- I•XL has 10 different textures
- I•XL is a specialist in custom shapes
- I•XL is the premier dry-pressed face brick manufacturer in North America